Health Screening at Home: Basic Health Screening Package
Complete your preventive health screening in the comfort and privacy of your home with Homage’s doctors and nurses. Learn more about the tests covered in our Basic Health Screening Package.Get a Free Care Consult
What is the Basic Health Screening Package and who is it for?
The Basic Health Screening package helps you jump start your health screening routine. This package screens for key lifestyle diseases and is a good starting point to get a basic understanding of your current health status through blood and urine tests.
Generally, the Basic Health Screening package is recommended for healthy individuals below the age of 35 who just wish to have a basic understanding of their health profile.
You may also check out our other health screening packages here:
What does Homage’s Basic Health Screening Package cover?
Homage’s Basic Health Screening Package includes 37 tests, covering common conditions that affect Singaporeans. Here is how it compares to our Enhanced and Comprehensive Packages.
|Health Profiles||Basic Package||Enhanced Package||Comprehensive Package|
|Bone & Joint||Yes, 3 tests||Yes, 4 tests||Yes, 4 tests|
|Thyroid||No||Yes, 1 test||Yes, 2 tests|
|Tumour/Cancer Markers||No||Yes, 2 tests||Yes, 3 tests|
|Others||No||No||Yes, 10 tests|
Health screening in the comfort of home
With Homage, you can have a full-body check-up performed in the privacy and comfort of home. This way, you can avoid the queues and crowds, and complete the necessary medical checks in an environment familiar to you.
Here’s a breakdown of the full home health screening process:
- Book an appointment at least 2 to 3 working days in advance. Do note that health screening is available on weekdays only and we recommend that you book your appointment in the morning as fasting is required. You will receive a confirmation email once your appointment is confirmed.
- At the time of appointment, a medical professional will arrive at your home to collect your blood, urine and stool sample (as applicable) during the 1-hour visit.*
- Your results will be delivered to you within 2 working days, via the email you provided.
- Once the results are ready, a homage representative will call you to schedule an appointment with our doctor. The doctor will help to interpret and review your results via a tele-consult on our Homage app.
Going for a health screening has never been simpler.
* Do take note that additional charges may apply if there is a delay in the collection of samples that require the nurse to be present beyond the appointment time slot.
Benefits of Homage Health Screening
- Quick turnaround
- Complimentary doctor review
- Competitive pricing
- Strict hygiene protocols
How do I prepare for my health screening appointment?
Prior to your appointment, do take note of the following:
- You will need to fast for 10 hours before the screening — only plain water is allowed
- If you experience fever symptoms up to 3 days prior to your appointment, please inform us as we may need to reschedule your appointment
- For ladies, if your package includes a urine test, please book your appointment 5 days after the last day of menstruation
Cost of Homage's Basic Health Screening Package
Among home health screening providers, Homage offers one of the most competitive prices while providing more tests.Get a Free Care Consult
Speak to a Care Advisor
Call us at 6100 0055 or request a callback from our friendly Care Advisory team. Learn more about our range of services and find out how Homage Care Professionals can help.
Make a Care Plan together
We will work with you to develop a personalised Care Plan based on your loved one’s health status, care requirements, and additional preferences.
Your personalised care begins
Together we will match you and your loved ones with an exceptional Care Professional. Stay up to date after every appointment with detailed reports on the Homage app.
For tele-consultations, download the Homage app and get connected to a doctor right away.
In partnership with
Top questions about Homage’s Basic Health Screening Package
What is done at a health screening?
A health screening usually starts with a doctor or a qualified healthcare professional understanding your medical history and basic details such as height, weight and BMI, as well as discussing your lifestyle choices, including dietary and exercise habits.
They will then check your vital statistics by conducting a series of health assessments and tests. This can include a blood test, urine test, blood pressure measurement and more, depending on the type of screening you are looking for.
Once the test results are available, the doctor will explain the test results, what they mean for your health and address any questions you may have. Often, they also provide medical advice, suggest certain lifestyle changes for better health or refer you to get more in-depth tests or treatments done if they identify any red flags.
Who conducts the health screening?
Health screenings are conducted by Homage’s licensed doctors, nurses and phlebotomists.
All our doctors and nurses are 100% Singaporean and registered with the Singapore Medical Council (SMC) and Singapore Nursing Board (SNB) respectively. Each individual undergoes stringent background and qualification checks, in addition to a face-to-face interview before joining Homage.
How often should I do health screening?
The recommended frequency of health screening depends on the type of screening and your risk level, which is affected by your age, health and family history. It is usually done at regular intervals, such as once a year or once every five years.
Typically, the older you are, the more often you should go for health screening, as our risk of developing health problems tend to increase with age. Those aged 40 years and above are recommended to go for a medical check-up every year or as advised by your doctor, while younger individuals above the age of 18 may choose to go every 2-3 years.
Are there subsidies for health screening?
Currently, there are no subsidies available for Homage’s health screening packages.
More services like Homage’s Basic Health Screening Package
Make Home Care Personal To Your Loved One
Get started with a free consultation today, and learn why thousands of Singaporeans trust Homage to deliver the best care in their homes.Get a Free Care Consult