Your care experience – upgraded
You may have noticed several new features in your Homage app! The new self-serve update recently launched in March aims to provide you – the caregiver or care recipient – with an all-new seamless care experience from beginning to end.
You can now book, manage and pay for all your Homage care appointments directly via the app, giving you full control over your care needs.
Read on to find out what’s new with the Homage app update and how you can make the most of the upgraded experience.
New Features with Self-Serve
Check out these new features on the Homage app.
How do I get the new app update?
Why do I need to input my credit card details? Is it safe?
- Customers can pay directly for care appointments with a debit/credit card, without the hassle of multiple payment processes. All transactions are processed securely through certified payment gateway Stripe.
Why am I paying before my care visit?
- Pre-payment is only required for discounted care packages of 10-hours and more. All a la carte care sessions will be charged after successful completion of the visit.
When will I be charged for my visit?
- Payment will be processed 3 days after successful completion of visit for appointments booked after 17 Mar 2021. Download the Homage app for full visibility on payment details, including when charges will be made to your account.
Why do I have to fill up so many fields?
- The more information we have about your care needs, the better we can match a suitable Care Pro for your loved ones. You only need to key in the relevant details once. Thereafter, all information will be saved to your account for future or recurring Homage visits.
What happens if I skip the In-Person Care Assessment (IPCA)?
- Homage users have the option to skip IPCA visits, however all required information will have to be filled up by the user before a Care Pro can be assigned. Hence, we highly recommend scheduling an IPCA visit for a hassle-free end-to-end care experience.
Why am I not receiving emails from Homage?
- Homage emails may sometimes be channelled to your Spam or Junk folder. Please check your Spam or Junk folder for any missed emails. You can also download the Homage app to receive real-time notifications, including immediately after a Care Professional is assigned to your visit.
Try out the new Homage app experience yourself!
The Homage team is always here to help with any questions you may have about the new app update.
Feel free to reach out to us via email at [email protected].
Homage is a leading digital care services platform connecting caregivers and organisations with care recipients and their families. Core services include care assessments, nursing, rehabilitation and medical services for care recipients with a wide range of mobility and medical conditions including chronic and terminal illnesses like dementia, Parkinson’s and cancer.
With Homage, families and care recipients can gain access to more than 3,000 all-local and qualified Care Professionals across Singapore, Malaysia and Australia. Homage also offers one of the most flexible care options with durations ranging from 1 to 12 hours for care-seekers to find the most suitable solution for their needs.
Homage has previously collaborated with government, health, and financial organisations to distribute and deliver home-based and community caregiving services, most notably in supporting COVID-19 frontline efforts in 2020.
For more information, visit: www.homage.sg.