Join us in working on something that matters
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
You will support the Homage Malaysia team in organic marketing - content, social media and SEO.
Homage is looking for a Content Marketing Manager strongly aligned with its mission to transform how people access and get personal care. You will manage and drive organic user acquisition through content excellence across multiple channels. This role reports to the Head of Marketing. You will be in charge of recruiting, acquiring and managing both internal and external content producers to reach this goal.
- Ensure editorial excellence across all long-form content output at Homage.
- Build an SEO-first approach through keyword research and ensure all Homage content ranks as highly as possible.
- Manage operations by driving day-to-day execution to scale content output. This involves the acquisition and management of a network of external content producers from issuing briefs to remuneration.
- Drive organic growth through data analysis and numerical target-setting. Identify key stakeholders and proactively seek support and alignment across leadership and operational teams.
- Foster creativity and innovation through content ideation and creative campaign execution.
- Handle multi-channel coordination by scoping, prioritizing and executing content amplification plans across Homage’s owned channels.
- Develop strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders by actively engaging with other functions to identify immediate business needs and objectives that impact content direction.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English. Bahasa Malaysia and/or Chinese are a plus.
- Minimum of 3-4 years relevant work experience in content marketing, SEO, editorial or with a creative agency.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of SEO processes and analysis.
- Entrepreneurial: Proven ability to build from scratch. Ability and desire to operate resourcefully, independently and with urgency.
- Impact-driven and persistent: Motivated by moving the needle meaningfully, especially during times when it requires persistence and courage.
- Analytical: Ability to closely examine and identify relevant information, and earn the respect of both leaders and operational teams by translating insights into clear, sizable operational plans.
- Operational excellence: You have a keen eye for detail and an exceptionally high bar for accuracy and quality. Similarly, you hold your team to that level of standards.
- Strong opinions, loosely held: Ability to articulate POV with clarity, humility, and a willingness to question one’s own assumptions/desire to improve constantly.
- People management: Ability to manage with influence and build strong, productive relationships with various working styles and characteristics.
- Integrity and trustworthiness
- A passion for caregiving while leading with empathy is a plus
Homage is a complete home care solution that combines the curation and training of care professionals with innovative technology to provide on-demand home caregiving to seniors, allowing them to age at home with comfort, dignity, control and grace. Using a web and mobile technology platform, Homage efficiently matches care recipients with qualified care professionals and schedules caregiving on an on-demand basis to provide recipients with home nursing care and assistance with daily activities. Homage works with both private clients and public organizations alike to provide high-quality caregiving to seniors.
At the heart of Homage is making sure our seniors can have the option of remaining in the comfort of their own homes as they age. It’s something we want for ourselves, our parents, and friends and we want to build the best type of service out there that can take care of that.
We are a fast-growing startup and want to continue to ensure that the care services we provide to our seniors and their families are of the highest standards, quality and safety, giving families peace of mind. We have expanded our services and operations into Malaysia since 2018 and we’re looking for strong team players, people who can work with a very diverse team. We’re proudly backed by a group of top investors, including Temasek, EV Growth, Golden Gate Ventures, HealthXCapital, 500 Startups and SeedPlus.