Join us in working on something that matters
Marketing Manager - CRM
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Homage is looking for a digitally-savvy CRM Lifecycle Marketing Manager, strongly aligned with our mission to transform people’s lives through personalized home care. You will be the first point of contact for our online audience, and help to develop an intimate relationship with the community by building our online voice, brand awareness, and loyalty. You should be self-motivated to run independently, follow up consistently, and stay updated on industry developments and your personal growth.
In this role, you will also serve as the voice and ambassador of Homage in Malaysia. You are driven for all things CRM and online marketing, and love creating meaningful lifecycle processes that can help optimise the growth of qualified leads. Your stakeholders range from public institutions to private firms, including government officials, agencies, as well as enterprise level partners from healthcare to financial institutions.
- Enhance customer journey maps across various user segments to identify key pre- and post-purchase moments, working closely with the Customer Care team.
- Create and monitor all content to ensure it meets strategic briefings and work with various stakeholders on both the B2C and B2B teams to make improvements as you go.
- Draft internal/external correspondences via Homage’s client relationship management using eDM (email direct marketing) tools
- Plan, run and schedule single email campaigns and triggered journeys for Homage’s marketing campaigns and customer retention across various funnels.
- Analyse campaign performance and suggest improvements, and run A/B tests for customer optimisation.
- Grow organic adoption and referral programmes.
- Copywrite for email, paid & social campaigns that educate buyer personas and address customer pain points.
- Staying current on industry trends for possible opportunities to curate new channels that can open the top funnel for marketing.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Assist in any other content planning and marketing-related tasks.
- This role reports directly to the Head of Marketing.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 3-5 years of working experience in digital marketing for e-commerce, fintech or tech industry in general
- Strong fluency in English (written and oral), Malay and Chinese is a plus
- Experience in developing strategies for through-the-funnel customer acquisition and retention
- Ability to identify and track relevant online/offline community metrics
- Excellent verbal communication skills and must have a thorough understanding of social media management and strategy.
- Previous experience with enterprise CRM and lifecycle marketing platforms such as Hubspot, Salesforce, Marketo, Mailchimp, Clever Tap, Braze etc
- Hardworking, self-motivated, well-organised, disciplined
- Good interpersonal and organisation skills
- Sense for details with an analytical and critical thinking mindset
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency
- Computer literacy is essential, especially when dealing with SaaS such as Mailchimp, Google Suite.
- Candidates should already possess eligible right to work in Malaysia as the company is not able to sponsor work visa
Homage is a care platform that combines qualified and trained caregivers, nurses, doctors and health care organisations and funders with technology, enabling care, wellness and recovery wherever you are. The work that we do and technology we build transforms lives every hour, every day. We’re looking for people who are talented, driven, and motivated by our social mission.