Join us in working on something that matters
Support Worker - Melbourne
Apply today via SEEK or our website!
- Up to $45/hour depending on time and day of visit
- Insurance coverage
- Full flexibility over your schedule
- Meaningful work to support our senior community
You will ideally be someone who is passionate about providing care in this sector, and you strive each day to make an impact in the lives of care recipients. You will have experience and knowledge in caregiving and how the services provided can enable people to be well and able to care for themselves when possible.
- Relevant qualifications in Disability, Aged Care or Individual Support (Minimum Cert III)
- Have National Police Check (Issued within the last 12 months)
- Possess an Australian Business Number (ABN) or be willing to get one
- Valid CPR and First Aid Certificate
You don't need a resume to apply, only the above mentioned documents.
Responsibilities (including, but not limited to)
- Assist with activities of daily living (personal hygiene, meal preparation/feeding etc)
- Facilitate Exercises & Recreational Activities
- Transport Assistance such as medical escort
- Night Caregiving
- Provide detailed reports of each care visit
What is Homage?
Homage is an award-winning personal care solution that combines curated and trained care professionals with smart technology to manage and provide on-demand holistic home and community-based care giving to seniors, adults, and children over five. We believe in enabling wellness and recovery through holistic personal care, and strive to provide excellent care quality for each individual.
Why Work for Homage?
At Homage, you have the flexibility to work when you want, an easy process to view and apply for shifts, and a competitive hourly rate. We’re committed to enabling you to make your own schedule, have fulfilling work, and advance your career in Aged Care and Disability services.
About This Role
Homage is looking for Disability and Support Workers with the compassion and dedication to deliver quality care in the home with warmth and professionalism, and ensure needs such as toileting, companionship, and exercise are met.
Sound like you? Join Homage today as an Independent Care Worker and make an impact on your community while working the hours and shifts YOU want!