Join us in working on something that matters
Nurses - Melbourne
Homage is looking for both Enrolled and Registered Nurses within Melbourne.
Applicants who speak any additional languages other than English (Especially Greek, Italian, Russian, Chinese etc) are strongly encouraged to apply.
What is Homage?
Homage is an award-winning personal care solution that combines curated and trained care professionals with smart technology to manage and provide on-demand holistic care giving to seniors, adults, and children over five, allowing them to live, age and recover with grace, control and dignity.
Why Work for Homage?
At Homage, you have the flexibility to work when you want, an easy process to view and apply for shifts, and a competitive hourly rate. We’re committed to enabling you to make your own schedule, have fulfilling work, and advance your Nursing career by supporting those living at home and also in residential aged care facilities in your community.
- Up to $57 (EN) to $67.50 (RN)/hourly base rate
- Insurance coverage
- Full control over your schedule
- Choose your own working environments (E.g. private homes, aged care facilities, and so on)
About This Role
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Provide nursing care to seniors
- Ensure the safety and well being of seniors
- Perform or assist seniors with care services such as companionship, medical escorts, mobility, feeding, transferring, dressing, bathing, toileting, medication intake, and more
- Ensure and maintain standards of professional nursing practice
You will ideally be someone who is passionate about providing care in this sector, and you strive each day to make an impact in the lives of care recipients. You will have experience and knowledge in nursing and how the services provided can enable people to be well and able to care for themselves when possible.
- Able to work independently
- Passion to deliver holistic care to care recipients and families
- Comfortable working with adults and seniors, including persons with disability
- Registered or Enrolled Nurse with 1 or more years of experience
- Registered with AHPRA for more than 12 months
- Current CPR certificate or equivalent
- Australian Business Number (ABN)
- Police Criminal Record Check (issued within last 12 months)
Sound like you? Join Homage today as a Registered or Enrolled Nurse and make an impact on your community while working the hours and shifts YOU want!