Join us in working on something that matters
Data Analytics Lead
- Educate us about our customers and care professionals
- Analyze massive Care Owner, Care Recipient and Care Professional data to generate insights on user behaviours and/or risks
- Refine ambiguous questions and generate new hypotheses about the product and business through a deep understanding of the data, our customers, and our business
- Partner with the regional business intelligence team (data analysts, data engineers) as well as key business stakeholders to deliver insights, reports, visualization, analysis and predictive models
- Build dashboards using Tableau / Power BI / Python to monitor business performance & insights
- Discuss with stakeholders about business problems, then translate it into specific analytical steps and solution
- Write analytical reports in docs and slides to articulate the study findings and insights
- Present analysis findings to business stakeholders; facilitate business discussion driven by data & analytics
- Develop data applications and models that provide analytical insights for business stakeholders
- Design experiments and interpret the results to help improve internal workflows and processes
- At least 3 years of experience in leading small to medium sized teams
- More than 5 years of experience working in data-related and/or quantitative fields, including but not limited to Analytics and Applied Data Science
- Fluent with SQL, Python, or R. Experienced with working with very large datasets
- Effective communicator that is able to convince and align with stakeholders, switch between technical and layman speak
- Structured problem solving and ability to connect the dots to derive insights
- Strong data visualization and storytelling skills. Experience in creating dashboards using Tableau and other visualisation tools.
- Ability to deliver on tight timelines and move quickly with cross-functional teams to partner or lead decision making while maintaining high attention to detail.
Homage is a care platform that combines qualified and trained caregivers, nurses, doctors and health care organisations and funders with technology, enabling care, wellness and recovery wherever you are. The work that we do and the technology we build transforms lives every hour, every day. We’re looking for people who are talented, driven and motivated by our social mission.