Join us in working on something that matters
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
You will support the Homage Malaysia team in organic marketing - content, social media and SEO.
Homage is a complete home care solution that combines the curation and training of care professionals with innovative technology to provide on-demand home caregiving to seniors, allowing them to age at home with comfort, dignity, control and grace. Using a web and mobile technology platform, Homage efficiently matches care recipients with qualified care professionals and schedules caregiving on an on-demand basis to provide recipients with home nursing care and assistance with daily activities. Homage works with both private clients and public organizations alike to provide high-quality caregiving to seniors.
At the heart of Homage is making sure our seniors can have the option of remaining in the comfort of their own homes as they age. It’s something we want for ourselves, our parents, and friends and we want to build the best type of service out there that can take care of that.
We are a fast-growing startup and want to continue to ensure that the care services we provide to our seniors and their families are of the highest standards, quality and safety, giving families peace of mind. We have expanded our services and operations into Malaysia since 2018 and we’re looking for strong team players, people who can work with a very diverse team. We’re proudly backed by a group of top investors, including Temasek, EV Growth, Golden Gate Ventures, HealthXCapital, 500 Startups and SeedPlus.
The role is to support the Homage Malaysia team and to communicate our brand values effectively through organic growth via content creation and engagement with our community (in the aged care space) in Malaysia.
- Understand needs and community on the ground - support operations and communicate with teams to manage Homage’s demand and supply.
- Content creation: SEO-based copywriting, blog posts etc, website management working with the marketing team from ideation to execution.
- Working together with and managing a team of freelance writers and translators.
- Social media curation and comms management
- Communications/marketing strategy
- Successfully execute SEO tactics, including ongoing evaluation of keywords, content and metadata, campaign performance tracking, and link building in both English and BM.
- Able to do translations and copies in both BM and English (priority will be given to those who are adept at written Bahasa Malaysia)
- Video editing and video backend management for live video series
- Brainstorm and collaborate on content strategy and creative concepts
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. copywriting, graphic design, EDMs, launching influencer programs, videos/webinars, creating event series)
- Experience with SEO/SEM campaigns and digital tools (knowledge of Ahrefs, Semrush will be an added bonus)
- Ability to identify and track relevant online/offline community metrics
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and marketing technology applications such as web analytics and Google Analytics
- Willing to get hands dirty and work in a fast-paced setting to achieve great results
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills
- High proficiency in written Bahasa Malaysia and English
- Meticulous, motivated, have a high level of enthusiasm and commitment
- Ability to work in a team but also independently without constant supervision
- Believe in the mission and values of Homage
- 1-2 years of marketing experience.