Join us in working on something that matters
Training & Quality Lead
Homage is an award-winning personal care tech start up that combines curated and trained care professionals with smart technology to manage and provide on-demand holistic home and community-based caregiving to seniors and adults, allowing them to age and recover with grace, control and dignity.
Homage starts with our people. Homagers work vigorously to deliver personalized, value-based care, earn and keep stakeholder trust. While we pay attention to market dynamics and competitors, we obsess over people's experiences first and foremost and our support teams are critical to achieving this goal.
About the role:
The main responsibility of the Training and Quality Lead is to The primary purpose of the Training and Quality Lead is to establish and grow the onboarding and training program of unqualified care professionals to meet the business targets in creating new care pro supply across Australia.
- Design and implement training programs for Homage Care professionals which are aligned to Homages operational objectives. This includes Homage support worker certification and Homage domestic assistance certification.
- Undertake training evaluations and validations to ensure quality of training.
- Liaise with internal departments and stakeholders to continuously evaluate and improve training modules ensuring it is fit for purpose and aligned with organisation objectives.
- Plan and implement a monthly training calendar.
- Assist with the facilitation of face to face training to prospective support workers;
- Provide reports on training attendance and assessments;
- Monitor the quality of the Homage trained cohorts and identify re-training requirements;
- Manage and stay within training budget;
- Build and maintain relationships with third-party training providers to determine synergies and or value add service offerings.
What's in it for you?
We offer you the opportunity to be part of our success story!
Not only will you play a critical role in building a legacy in a start-up business but contribute to an organisation which truly makes a difference in the lives of many.
Some of our perks include:
- Hybrid Work - Working from home and our office located in the heart of the CBD;
- ESOP - Employee shares options;
- Annual Salary Reviews;
- Regular social events;
- EAP - Employee Assistance Program.
- Possession of or progress towards an appropriate training and development qualification;
- Proven experience in the development, delivery and review of professional development or learning and development programs;
- Experience in Nursing, Aged Care or Disability;
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication (written & verbal) skills.
- Ability to navigate through G-Suite tools and software.
- Ability to work resourcefully, independently and with urgency.
- Ability to multi-task and thrive under pressure.
- Previous experience working in a start-up high growth environment is desirable.
If this is music to your ears and you can already see yourself thriving in our organization, we encourage you to submit your application today!