Join us in working on something that matters
Care Advisor (Mandarin Speaker)
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Homage is a care platform that combines qualified and trained caregivers, nurses, doctors and
health care organizations and funders with technology, enabling care, wellness and recovery
wherever you are.
The work that we do and technology we build transforms lives every hour, every day. We’re
looking for people who are talented, driven and motivated by our social mission.
Sales and customer success at Homage is changing fast to meet company growth. The Care
Advisor will serve a key role in two major components of the Homage experience, one, helping
families and care organizations across Malaysia who need caregiving understand and select our
solution and service and second, ensuring the needs of our clients are deeply met.
1. Develop a deep understanding of client needs and requirements
2. Use customer insights and data to optimize for customer experience and potential client
conversion rate through receiving incoming calls
3. Articulate the Homage proposition to prospective clients
4. Educate Care Owners on both new and existing services offered by Homage
5. Source new client and account opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound calls
6. Communicate client needs, handover successful cases over to the Customer Care Team.
7. Schedule client care assessment visits with Care Specialists team.
8. Perform Administration tasks.
9. Track all leads, prospects and clients via technology tools and internal systems
10. Help develop and refine the sales playbook and answer inbound and outbound calls from
various referral sources
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
● Experience in a call center environment; inbound (and outbound) sales or customer support.
● Ability to multi-task and thrive under pressure.
● Ability to work resourcefully, independently and with urgency.
● Ability to adapt to fast paced, changing environment.
● Empathic and Active Listening: able to understand and feel clients concern and needs
● Accountability: Someone who values ownership and understands the importance of
● Team player: Receptive to constructive criticism and open to coaching
● Communications: Highly communicative, energetic, loves building relationships and
rapport with others and in general a people-person
● Detailed-Oriented: Organized and attentive to details
● Independent: Proactive and able to operate independently with minimal supervision
● Languages: Able to speak and write in Bahasa Malaysia, English and Mandarin.
(Able to speak additional languages would be an advantage such as Tamil and other dialects)