Join us in working on something that matters
QA Automation Engineer
Senior/ QA Automation Engineer
Type: Full-time, Permanent
Homage is redefining long term wellness for our parents, grandparents, friends and loved ones. At the heart of Homage are the families and care professionals we work with and the technology we build transforms their lives and care delivery experience. Here, every engineer works on
exciting, meaningful projects. We move fast, have fun and help each other out. Homage’s platform is a critical component within Homage that empower our users’ care delivery journey.
We’re looking for passionate software QA engineers with test automation experience who are passionate about building quality products that deliver value to the lives of customers. You’re keen to work in an agile, fast-moving environment, employing modern tools and techniques to
deliver new features and applications. You thrive in a fast-paced, iterative environment and are able to work both independently and with cross-functional teams.
- Liaise with our PMs and engineering team to identify product requirements and drive QA efforts across our products.
- Design and implement comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Debug and define corrective actions
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Document and evaluate test results to detect, log, and report program bugs and glitches
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Communicate with internal operations team to help replicate, resolve, and report issues
- Regularly run performance tests and report to the team
- Ensure the quality of the product end-to-end
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts
- Create and maintain automated regression and performance test scripts.
- Execute quality assurance test scenarios, manual and automated. Ensure that developed functionality satisfies requirements and aligns with specifications.
- Troubleshooting quality issues and modifying test procedures
- Identify challenges encountered during development and test processes.
- Work closely with the development team to research and mitigate issues found in testing.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or ICT-related field, with 2-5+ years of experience in manual and automated software testing.
- Expert level knowledge and hands-on experience in writing and executing test cases and test plans
- Hands-on experience with testing, analyzing and troubleshooting issues
- Experience with using QA automation tools for both backend and app testing
- Experience with testing web-based software and mobile apps (iOS and Android)
- Experience with creating bugs in Jira and following software testing life cycle (STLC)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work under firm deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Thorough understanding of QA methodologies (Agile, Waterfall, etc.) and best practices
- Good to have a software programming background
- Ability to set up and manage Test Management Tools (e.g. TestRail)
- Experience with test frameworks, including Selenium/WebDriver/Jenkins
- Experience with Agile/Scrum and other Agile methodologies
- Performance testing using JMeter / Performance Center
- Proficiency in API testing and automation in Postman and similar tools
- Good to have experience in continuous testing using CI/CD tools like AWS code pipelineor Jenkins.
- Experience using a broad range of test automation frameworks (e.g. Protractor,Cucumber, JUnit or similar)