Join us in working on something that matters
Live Operations Associate (New Business)
As Homage expands our business into facility-based opportunities, we are hiring a Live Operations Associate (New Business) who will be responsible for handling and supporting the team in operations in the functional areas of Customer Service, Finance and Business Process Improvements.
The candidate must be a strong team player, and will draw upon solid communication, administrative and meticulous attention to detail to effectively drive business process improvements for the business and effect the best customers’ end-to-end journey.
The Live Operations Associate (New Business) will be responsible for carrying out operational tasks to ensure accuracy and timeliness of the Care Professionals daily attendance and incident management. The Live Operations Associate is in charge of generating the various operational reports for financial reporting as well as data analysis purposes. The Live Operations Associate is also expected to communicate with the Care Professionals to clarify on any attendance discrepancy or incident in a competent and professional level.
The Live Operations Associate (New Business) will report to the Fulfillment Manager (New Business).
- Support the team in onboarding process of newly recruited Care Professionals
- Creation/updating of weekly/monthly work schedules in the Homage system
- Collection of timesheets from Care Professionals
- Reconciliations of Care Professionals’ attendance
- Management of incidents
- Generating of reports for Finance Team and Business Intelligence Team
- Provide support for CarePro contract renewals
- Any other projects as tasked
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Diploma or equivalent with 1 to 2 years of experience
- Good to have customer service and operations experience
- Comfortable working with data and using it to drive decisions
- Prior experience in a healthcare environment or fast-paced and high growth startup would be preferred
- Extremely results-driven and execution-focused, motivated and entrepreneurial; ability to own outcomes and make things happen with a strong sense of urgency
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Strong sense of ownership
- Enthusiastic team player with a proactive attitude
Homage is a care platform that combines qualified and trained caregivers, nurses, doctors and health care organisations and funders with technology, enabling care, wellness and recovery wherever you are. The work that we do and technology we build transforms lives every hour, every day. We’re looking for people who are talented, driven and motivated by our social mission.