Join us in working on something that matters
Sales Account Manager (New Business)
As Homage expands our business into facility-based opportunities, we are hiring a Sales Account Manager (New Business) who will be responsible for the growth and rapid expansion of this service.
The Sales Account Manager will be responsible for expediting the client acquisition trajectory which further expands revenue growth. The Sales Account Manager is also responsible to hunt for new targeted clientele, lead the engagement/pitching process, and provides a high client conversion rate with support from the supply acquisition team. This includes working with the identified client’s needs, coupled with Homage’s proposed solution, into an attractive, and distinctive proposal/quotation. For existing clients, the Sales Account Manager will grow the current opportunity pipelines, leveraging on his/her in-depth client understanding to devise an optimal engagement strategy, and follow-through on its successful execution. For client leads that are collected through targeted digital marketing approaches, the Sales Account Manager will review and prioritise the opportunities, and lead the engagement and conversion process.
In his/her client-facing role, the Sales Account Manager is a key individual to build trustworthy relationships between the client and Homage, and to develop productive and long term partnership. Across all interactions with external partners and clients, the Sales Account Manager will uphold the highest levels of integrity, trust, professionalism, and continue building the Homage's brand image and reputation.
- Identify and actively reaching out to new customers / market to grow the business
- To develop, lead, and manage client negotiations, as well as ensuring the company meets revenue target for Singapore
- Main Point of Contact for existing clients and to manage their needs and expectations
- Manage and monitor the commercial performances of assigned accounts.
- Focus on customer relationship development, establishment and improvement to achieve upselling and cross selling strategies.
- Preparation of proposal and quotations to meet clients requirements.
- Assist in the development of commercial and pricing policy in conjunction agreement with the business development plan/strategies in compliance with the Group policy.
- Prepare visit reports / market studies and perform other tasks as required by Management.
- Coordinate with Supply Operations to ensure that the clients’ requirements are relayed accurately so that fulfillment can be achieved smoothly.
- Any other projects as tasked
- Degree preferably
- Minimum 2-5 years of working experience in sales commercial roles within healthcare industry
- Possesses strong leadership, negotiation and communication skills with a strong sense of customer service oriented.
- Possess strong hunter mentality
- Extremely results-driven and execution-focused, motivated and entrepreneurial with independency; ability to own outcomes and make things happen with a strong sense of urgency
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills and able to liaise with senior members of government agencies and organizations
- Strong sense of ownership
- Enthusiastic team player with a proactive attitude
Homage is a care platform that combines qualified and trained caregivers, nurses, doctors and health care organisations and funders with technology, enabling care, wellness and recovery wherever you are. The work that we do and technology we build transforms lives every hour, every day. We’re looking for people who are talented, driven and motivated by our social mission.