Join us in working on something that matters
Homage is expanding into Adelaide and is currently looking for a switched-on City Manager to manage and scale the Adelaide business.
Homage is a tech start-up business operating within the Healthcare Industry.
We are changing the way people access and receive care. Through our technology platform we bridge the gap between care professionals and care recipients, enabling care, wellness and recovery wherever you are.
The work that we do and technology we build transforms lives every hour, every day.
- Manage, build and lead the local end to end business to ensure exceptional service delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Lead by example and steer the local team; ensuring everyone knows the strategy, embodies Homage’s values and has the right opportunities to develop and thrive.
- In consultation initially with the Head of Expansion (and then AU Country Manager) develop, manage and report on performance targets ensuring achievement of business goals and team OKRs.
- In consultation with your manager, plan, support and execute the operational strategy to successfully upscale Homage’s local operations.
- Build and maintain relationships with internal stakeholders in Australia and Singapore to ensure the provisioning of support, alignment of key objectives and local market insights.
- Proactively identify and pursue new business opportunities within the market to ensure the sustainability of Homage Adelaide.
- Recognise and address potential growth challenges that can impact the business objectives.
- Build and maintain sustainable partnerships and relationships with public and private stakeholders, including government officials, agencies, as well as enterprise level partners from healthcare to financial institutions.
- Act as the brand ambassador for Homage and proactively building the Homage brand with all given levers of brand, communications, Care network partnerships etc.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you the opportunity to be part of our success story!
Tired of red tape? Frustrated with your current employer's decision making process? No job satisfaction? At Homage we critically evaluate, apply good judgement and make swift decisions. Through your management and decision making, you will have a significant impact in building Homage as a trusted service in Adelaide.
Homage culture is collaborative, supportive and our workforce is highly engaged. We truly value our people as our biggest asset. We offer a hybrid working model: 2 days at home and 3 days in the office.
Further to this we offer you the opportunity to buy into stock options - ESOP.
- Degree qualified in relevant field;
- Minimum of 3 + years experience in managing cross-functional teams;
- Proven track record in Business Development;
- Experience working in a rapid growth environment - essential;
- Experience in market expansion in Australia - desirable.
The 5 core competencies required to be successful in this role includes:
- Results driven;
- Analysis, Problem Solving and Decision Making;
- Customer Focus / Service Orientation;
- Stakeholder Engagement;
- Influencing and Negotiation;
- People Management.
If you are excited by this opportunity and tick all the boxes, we would love to hear from you. For more information on Homage, visit www.homage.com.au.