Join us in working on something that matters
Location: Johor Bahru, Johore, Malaysia
Homage is looking for a Marketing Associate strongly aligned with its mission to transform the way people access and get personal care. You will be responsible for marketing activities across areas such as social media, PR, content, digital marketing, community management , and ensuring their optimisations are best in class. Through this, you will help drive key acquisition metrics for the business, and directly affect the bottom line.If you’re looking to make an impact for a meaningful cause, and get deep expertise in how marketing is run in a tech startup - this is the right place for you.
- Lead generation: Work closely with the marketing team and retention team to drive new customer acquisition and customer retention for region growth.
- Localised Campaign Execution: To ensure marketing plans and activities are implemented effectively and executed end-to-end to maximize market penetration for Homage to on-ground local markets.
- Measuring Data: Well-versed in interpreting and measuring campaign performance in terms of demand and supply growth by channel segmentation and communicating weekly/monthly learnings.
- Growing presence: Execute marketing campaigns and digital content on Google SEM, Facebook and social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube).
- Producing Content: Copywrite and curate strong brand presence and visibility in both online and offline platforms (e.g. leaflets, flyers, stickers, posters, digital media, events)
- Stakeholder Management: Experience liaising with supply vendors for marketing materials, event partners or associations is a great plus.
- Partnerships: Build constructive collaborations with local brands on-ground on both digital and offline channels.
- Market Analysis: Perform market research on competitors and consumers.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- You are a T-shaped marketer with 1-2+years of relevant experience with proven ability in any of the following areas: social media, PR, content, digital marketing, community management
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to translate data into insights and move in a clearly defined plan. Familiarity with Google Analytics or equivalent tool is an additional plus.
- A keen eye for detail — able to uphold high standards of quality and accuracy especially when it comes to ensuring marketing materials are according to brand guidelines
- Integrity and trustworthiness.
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English.
- Digital and social media savvy.
- Strong planning, organizing, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Someone who can roll up their sleeves and pull their own weight.