Join us in working on something that matters
Talent Acquisition Business Partner
Homage is a tech start-up business and operates within the Healthcare Industry.
We are fundamentally changing the way people access and receive home-care. Through our technology platform we bridge the gap between care professionals and care recipients, enabling care, wellness and recovery.
The work that we do and technology we build transforms lives every hour, every day.
The primary purpose of the Talent Acquisition Business Partner is to pro-actively source, attract, select and maintain a qualified, high calibre, workforce.
Your main responsibilities will incluce:
- Proactively provide end to end recruitment to all business units, ensuring the timely placement of skilled employees;
- In consultation with the People and Culture Manager plan, support and execute the recruitment strategy to successfully upscale Homage’s workforce;
- Attract and source candidates through a variety of channels, including research, internal and external database searches, online job boards, LinkedIn, social media sourcing, campaigns and referrals;
- Actively promote Homage’s value proposition in attracting and sourcing prospective employees;
- Partner with Hiring Managers and other key stakeholders to gain an in-depth understanding of their business unit and resource requirements;
- Monitor and report on recruitment funnel progress;
- Identify and implement process improvements to ensure the timely onboarding of suitable candidates;
- Assist with the facilitation of inductions and onboarding of employees when requested;
- Coach and mentor the People and Culture Operations Associate on recruitment best practice; and,
- Any other tasks, projects, or duties, consistent with the position.
What’s in it for you?
- We offer you the opportunity to be part of our success story! By joining Homage you are not only joining a fun, vibrant high performing team, but also contributing to an organisation which truly makes a difference in people's lives.
- With hybrid working arrangements you get the best of both worlds - enjoy interactions with colleagues at work as well as working from home.
- Enjoy job satisfaction by taking full ownership of the recruitment function.
- By joining Homages you get the opportunity to own stock option in our business.
- Degree qualified in a relevant field;
- 5+ years external or internal recruitment experience;
- Proven track record working in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment with shifting priorities and multiple deadlines;
- Previous experience reporting and analysing on recruitment data.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and drive outcomes.
If you are excited by this opportunity and tick all the boxes, we would love to hear from you. For more information on Homage, visit www.homage.com.au.