Join us in working on something that matters
Community Management Intern
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Homage is seeking a tech-savvy people person whose day-to-day work centers around connecting and engaging a community of Care Professionals (the people at the heart of Homage) through communications, content creation, and engagement activities on our platform that sparks growth, a culture of continuous learning and the sense of family and community .
We are looking for someone who is creative and personable, who speaks and writes well; someone who is able to develop engaging creative digital content and would like to gain working experience in a health tech platform.
Areas of focus:
- Homage Academy
- Provide support to Homage Academy - communication campaigns, assist in managing and executing training programs
- Community Management/CarePro Engagement Initiatives
- Support execution of initiatives and communication between the internal teams
Both areas of focus will include:
- Content creation
- Project planning in comms
- Relationship building and engagement
- Social media management
The day-to-day responsibilities:
- Homage Academy projects such as training programs and workshops, engagement activities, etc
- Conceptualize and design graphic art and visual materials including posters, social media posts.
- Provide text, image and graphics for digital content.
- Curate and produce engaging content and visuals for projects and initiatives.
- Come up with fresh creative ideas and eye-catching design for digital material and content messages to promote training workshops.
- Execute communication campaigns via our communication channels (EDM, Whatsapp, MB, Telegram), social media to align with Homage Academy projects.
- Assist in training workshops conducted by Homage Academy.
- CarePro Engagement initiatives
- Create and design digital content materials for Engagement initiatives including posters, social media posts, etc
- Assist in developing and executing engagement initiatives/campaigns to connect with our CarePros community.
- Coordinate and liaise with different stakeholders in Homage in delivering the projects and initiatives.
- Engaged and interact with our CarePro community and boost interaction
Pursuing Diploma/Bachelor Degree in Creative Multimedia, Art & Graphic Design, Communications, Digital Marketing, Advertising/Media, Marketing, or any related field;
Good knowledge and prior experience with design software in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver, or equivalent.
Demonstrate good writing skills, communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia (bonus)
- Have a good eye for aesthetics and attention to details
- A good team player who is able to work in a fast-paced environment
Join our Homage team as an Intern by submitting us the following documents:
- Your Resume or Curriculum Vitae;
- A copy of your latest academic results;
- A copy of your Industrial Training/Internship Letter by your higher education institution; AND
- Your portfolio.