Join us in working on something that matters
Customer Engagement Associate - Adelaide
Homage is a tech start-up business that operates within the Healthcare Industry. We are changing the way people access and receive home-care.
Through our technology platform we bridge the gap between care professionals and care recipients, enabling care, wellness and recovery wherever you are.
The work that we do and technology we build transforms lives every hour, every day.
As the Customer Success Associate, you will maintain and nurture our current customer relationships to ensure ongoing satisfaction, retention and growth.
- Build and maintain contact with our clients to ensure exceptional customer experience;
- Liaise with current customers to ensure they are satisfied with our service offering and service delivery;
- Assist new customers in uploading and navigating the Homage Application platform;
- Provide ongoing technical support to customer using the Homage Application platform;
- Update customers on new Homage application feature updates;
- Re-engaging with previous customers to determine their current needs and offer them a suitable care solution;
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to manage and track incidents and feedback to drive service improvements and recovery;
- Update and maintain data in our CRM System;
- Assisting the manager with the preparation of customer communication and monthly newsletter;
- Support ad-hoc tasks and projects.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you the opportunity to be part of our success story!
Not only will you play a critical role in building a legacy in a start-up business, but contribute to an organisation which truly makes a difference in people's lives.
We offer a hybrid working model allowing you to balance your work and life commitments. As an employee of Homage you will be offered the opportunity to own shares in our business.
- 1-2 year’s experience in a customer service role within a fast paced environment.
- Ability to build rapport over the phone with well versed communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to work resourcefully, independently and with urgency.
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced, changing environment.
- Ability to multi-task and thrive under pressure.
- Previous experience working in a start-up high growth environment is desirable.
If you are excited by this opportunity and tick all the boxes, we would love to hear from you. For more information on Homage, visit www.homage.com.au.