Join us in working on something that matters
Customer Engagement Associate - Perth
Homage is an award-winning personal care tech start up that combines curated and trained care professionals with smart technology to manage and provide on-demand holistic home and community-based caregiving to seniors and adults, allowing them to age and recover with grace, control and dignity.
Homage starts with our people. Our care recipients, providers, partners, and last but not least, our internal users! Homagers work vigorously to deliver personalised, value-based care, earn and keep stakeholder trust. While we pay attention to market dynamics and competitors, we obsess over people's experiences first and foremost and our support teams are critical to achieving this goal.
As the Customer Engagement Associate, you will maintain and nurture our current customer relationships to ensure ongoing satisfaction, retention and growth.
- Build and maintain contact with our clients to ensure exceptional customer experience;
- Liaise with current customers to ensure they are satisfied with our service offering and service delivery;
- Assist new customers in uploading and navigating the Homage Application platform;
- Provide ongoing technical support to customer using the Homage Application platform;
- Update customers on new Homage application feature updates;
- Re-engaging with previous customers to determine their current needs and offer them a suitable care solution;
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to manage and track incidents and feedback to drive service improvements and recovery;
- Update and maintain data in our CRM System;
- Assisting the manager with the preparation of customer communication and monthly newsletter;
- Support ad-hoc tasks and projects.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you the opportunity to be part of our success story!
Not only will you play a critical role in building a legacy in a start-up business but contribute to an organisation which truly makes a difference in the lives of many.
Some of our perks include:
- Hybrid Work - Working from both home and our wonderful office located in the heart of the CBD
- ESOP - Employee shares program so that we all own and share in the success of the dedication, care and hard work we put in
- Annual Salary Reviews
- Regular social events
- EAP - Employee Assistance Program
- 1-2 year’s experience in a customer service role within a fast paced environment.
- Ability to build rapport over the phone with well versed communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to work resourcefully, independently and with urgency.
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced, changing environment.
- Ability to multi-task and thrive under pressure.
- Previous experience working in a start-up high growth environment is desirable.
If this is music to your ears and you can already see yourself thrive in our organisation, we would welcome you to submit your application.