Join us in working on something that matters
Junior Business Development Associate
Homage is a tech start-up business and operates within the Healthcare Industry in Australia, Singapore, Malaysia and Japan. We are changing the way people access and receive homecare.
Through our technology platform we bridge the gap between care professionals and care recipients, enabling care, wellness, and recovery wherever they are.
The work that we do and technology we build transforms lives every hour, every day.
About the Role
The primary purpose of the Junior Business Development Associate is to manage a portfolio of assigned customers, implement timely care for these corporate client referrals, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new relationship opportunities.
- Play a key role in the teams timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to the customers unique needs and objectives;
- Act as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters;
- Manage the entire cycle of relationships, including drafting and review of commercial agreements and relevant administration of compliance paperwork;
- Assist in the negotiation of contracts and close agreements to maximise profits;
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships with key account contacts, customer stakeholders and related executives;
- Research and keep up to date on key industry markets, competitors and potential partners with a view to identifying future opportunities;
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas;
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders;
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g., quarterly sales results and annual forecasts);
- Prepare regular reports on account status;
- Collaborate with the broader sales team to identify and grow opportunities;
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you the opportunity to be part of our success story!
Not only will you play a critical role in building a legacy in a start-up business but contribute to an organisation which truly makes a difference in people's life.
We offer a hybrid working model (3 office days/2 working at home) allowing you to balance your work and life commitments. As an employee of Homage, you will also be offered the opportunity to own shares in our business (ESOP).
- Qualification in Business Administration, Sales, or related field.
- Ideally at least 12 months experience as an Account Manager or similar role.
- Demonstrated experience presenting to and influencing key stakeholders at all levels of an organisation, including executive and C-level.
- Demonstrated experience in business development and a proven track record of exceeding sales and marketing targets.
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot) and G- Suite tools and software.
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs.
- Understanding of the healthcare industry, particularly the Home Care and NDIS markets is a plus.
If this is music to your ears and you can already see yourself thrive in our organisation, we would welcome your application.