Join us in working on something that matters
Marketing Manager, Japan
Location: Tokyo, Japan
You will be supporting the Homage Japan team in accelerating the business growth locally, through excellent market positioning, content and distribution. You will be reporting directly into Country Leadership while partnering closely with Global Marketing functions.
The role is to support the Homage Japan team and to communicate our brand values effectively through content creation and engagement with our community (in the aged & disability care space) in Japan.
- Market positioning: Help define, communicate & amplify Homage’s positioning in the Japanese market, adapting our global marketing playbooks with a highly localised representation and the needs of our Care Recipients & Care Professionals
- Localise key channels: Partner closely with Performance Marketing & SEO teams to ensure Homage is as ’findable’ as possible when potential customers go looking
- Manage content production: Own & manage all local copywriting including assets on website, landing pages, media articles, flyers, in-app content, emails, creatives & more
- Manage content distribution / comms: Own & manage all local media relationships including but not limited to top-tier media, journalists, marketing partners & more
- Flawless execution: Alongside internal and external teams (agencies), coordinate & personally ensure the development of all the above in a timely & precise manner
- 3 – 5 years relevant experience in growth, marketing and/or content
- Entrepreneurial: Proven ability to build from scratch & adapt/learn effectively, particularly when partnering with global teams on key channels such as SEM/SEO
- Natural storyteller: Ability to deeply understand the needs & emotions of the families we serve and speak to them in a way that is personal, relatable & sincere
- Impact-driven and persistent: Motivated by moving the needle meaningfully, especially during times when it requires persistence and courage
- Operational excellence: You have a keen eye for detail and an exceptionally high bar for accuracy and quality. Similarly you hold your peers to that level of standards.
- Strong opinions, loosely held: Ability to articulate POV with clarity, humility, and a willingness to question one’s own assumptions / desire to constantly improve
- Personal leadership: You’re an absolute team player and self-accountable enough to understand the importance of being effective and reliable.
- Integrity and trustworthiness
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English and Japanese
- A passion for caregiving while leading with empathy is a plus
- Experience and understanding of the healthcare industry is a major plus
Homage is a care platform that combines qualified and trained caregivers, nurses, doctors and health care organisations and funders with technology, enabling care, wellness and recovery wherever you are. The work that we do and technology we build transforms lives every hour, every day. We’re looking for people who are talented, driven and motivated by our social mission.