Join us in working on something that matters
Senior Partnerships Manager
Homage is looking for an Senior Partnerships Manager to maintain and nurture long-term customer relationships within the private sector to ensure satisfaction, retention and growth. The successful candidate needs to be adept at uncovering customer needs, solution development and management, building rapport and communicating effectively.
You will report to the Head of Partnerships (Strategic Projects).
- Develop commercial strategies for high impact growth
- Actively identify partnerships opportunities, develop partnerships pipeline
- Build and maintain effective relationships with external partners and identify opportunities to further strengthen relationships
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all account matters and own on-going engagement and success with the goal of achieving long-term partnerships
- Ensure that all account deliverables are prepared promptly and accurately for periodic reporting and compliance purposes
- Manage and own your individual accounts and optimise for potential upsell and cross sell opportunities
- Work closely with operations and customer support teams to ensure smooth delivery of care, triage incidents and communicate resolutions in the most appropriate manner
- Organise, maintain customer records and conduct periodic customer success review meetings to review engagement, learn feedback, uncover future needs and strategically position for further growth
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience in lieu
- 4 to 5 years’ experience in a sales, account management or B2B customer service-oriented role, prior start-up and/or public sector experience preferred
- Demonstrable track record of achieving or exceeding customer engagement and retention goals
- Shown competence in developing and executing account management plans to achieve designated KPIs
- Proficient in MS Office applications and CRM tools
- Exceptional interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills, with a strong ability to develop customer relationships both in-person and over the phone
- Possesses a strong sense of ownership and accountability, alongside empathy, tact and sound judgment
- Ability to multi-task effectively and adapt quickly to a fast-paced start-up environment with a proactive attitude
- Excellent team player
Homage is a care platform that combines qualified and trained caregivers, nurses, doctors and health care organisations and funders with technology, enabling care, wellness and recovery wherever you are. The work that we do and technology we build transforms lives every hour, every day. We’re looking for people who are talented, driven and motivated by our social mission.