Join us in working on something that matters
Homage is a tech start-up business and operates within the Healthcare Industry.
We are changing the way people access and receive home-care. Through our technology platform we bridge the gap between care professionals and care recipients, enabling care, wellness and recovery wherever you are.
The work that we do and technology we build transforms lives every hour, every day.
As the Junior Accountant you are responsible for the end to end processes related to the sales and receivables cycle. This will include general accounting, maintaining specific aspects of financial records, keeping track of accounts, and verifying the accuracy of procedures used for recording financial transactions;.
- Ensure timely and accurate billings of invoices;
- Preparation of AR ageing reports, revenue recognition working papers and relevant analysis, ensuring reliable revenue ledger entries;
- Provide support to internal business stakeholders request in relation to clients’ invoices or payment related queries and issue statement of accounts to our clients;
- Following up on all outstanding payments, ensuring AR ageing is healthy at all times;
- Perform financial accounting and bookkeeping; prepare ledger entries as well as monthly and quarterly closing accounts in relation to AR spectrum;
- Assist with the monthly processing of payroll.
- Participate in continuous improvement and optimization efforts around financial workflows and conventions and use existing technology tools and applications to increase efficiency and automation.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you the opportunity to be part of our success story!
Not only will you play a critical role in building a legacy in a start-up business, but contribute to an organisation which truly makes a difference in people's lives. Through our growth mindset and agile approach you will see the impact your hard work and dedication makes.
- Bachelor of accounting with a major in finance with 2-4 years experience in lieu.
- Meticulous, organised and attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and thrive under pressure.
- Ability to work resourcefully, independently and with urgency.
- Proficient and comfortable adopting technology and software tools (Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, etc.)
- Previous experience working in a start-up high growth environment is desirable.
If you are excited by this opportunity and tick all the boxes, we would love to hear from you. For more information on Homage, visit www.homage.com.au.