Join us in working on something that matters
General Support Associate
Homage is a tech start-up business and operates within the Healthcare Industry.
We are changing the way people access and receive home-care. Through our technology platform we bridge the gap between care professionals and care recipients; enabling care, wellness and recovery wherever you are.
The work that we do and technology we build transforms lives every hour, every day.
The purpose of the General Support Associate is to provide support to both the customer service team and fulfillment team, depending on operational requirements.
- Follow up with customers regarding changes to their booking requests:
- Ensure all communication with customers are up to date for upcoming and/or recurring visits;
- Follow up on customer enquiries to determine their requirements;
- First point of contact for all enquiries regarding our platform and technology;
- Work closely with the Care Operations and Care Advisory team to manage and track incidents and provide feedback to drive service improvements and recovery;
- Manage and maintain the current customer database;
- Assist the team with drafting customer communication materials;
- Support ad-hoc tasks and projects from time to time.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you the opportunity to be part of our success story!
Not only will you play a critical role in building a legacy in a start-up business, but contribute to an organisation which truly makes a difference in people's lives. Through our growth mindset and agile approach you will see the impact your hard work and dedication makes.
- 1 year experience in a customer service role, inbound and/or outbound.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Building rapport with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to think on your feet and find workable solutions to problems.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Meticulous, organised and attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously.
If you are excited by this opportunity and tick all the boxes, we would love to hear from you. For more information on Homage, visit www.homage.com.au.