Join us in working on something that matters
CRM Marketing Associate
Homage is looking for a digitally-savvy CRM Associate, who is strongly aligned with our mission to transform people’s lives through personalized home care. You will be the first point of contact for our online audience, and help to develop an intimate relationship with the community by building our online voice, brand awareness, and loyalty. You should be self-motivated to run independently, follow up consistently, and stay updated on industry developments and your personal growth.
In this role, you will also serve as the voice and ambassador of Homage in Singapore. You must have a deep passion for CRM and online marketing, and love creating meaningful content. Your stakeholders range from public institutions to private firms, including government officials, agencies, as well as enterprise-level partners from healthcare to financial institutions.
- Draft internal/external correspondences via Homage’s client relationship management (CRM) tools
- Plan, run and schedule single email campaigns and triggered journeys for Homage’s marketing campaigns, lead nurturing and customer retention across various funnels.
- Enhance customer journey maps to identify key pre- and post-purchase moments, working closely with the Customer Care and Supply teams.
- Analyse campaign performance and suggest improvements, run A/B tests for customer optimisation.
- Copywrite for email campaigns that educate buyer personas and address customer pain points.
- Support with market research, data collection, and company publicity.
- Assist in any other content planning and marketing-related tasks.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Strong fluency in English (written and oral)
- 1-2 years of experience and knowledge in using CRM tools will be an added advantage
- Demonstrated writing, editing, proofreading skills
- Hardworking, self-motivated, well-organised, disciplined
- Good interpersonal and organisation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency
- Computer literacy is essential, especially when dealing with SaaS such as Mailchimp, Activecampaign Google Suite, Hubspot
- Basic photo and video editing skills are a plus]
Homage is a care platform that combines qualified and trained caregivers, nurses, doctors and health care organisations and funders with technology, enabling care, wellness and recovery wherever you are. The work that we do and technology we build transforms lives every hour, every day. We’re looking for people who are talented, driven and motivated by our social mission.