Join us in working on something that matters
Supply Operations Associate
Type: Contract (min. 3mths)
Homage is looking for a Supply Operations Associate strongly aligned with our mission to transform the way people get access to personalized home care.
You will be responsible for the recruitment and engagement of our Care Professionals (nurses, caregivers and therapists). This involves identifying the opportunities and addressing the challenges of growing the Homage CarePro pool in Singapore, working with the Supply Manager to drive business metrics and execute the Homage strategy on the ground. You should be a strong operator capable of independently running operations with a bias to action in driving new initiatives.
In this role, you will also serve as the voice and ambassador of our CarePros, working closely with the other operational teams to maintain top-notch quality care for our customers.
- Oversee and facilitate recruitment, on-boarding and engagement activities of our CarePros while aligning and working closely with the other Operational teams
- Manage various job portals and analyse the candidate pipeline, status and trends to identify areas of opportunities and share regular updates with the Supply Manager
- Proactively identifying and managing innovative ways of lead generation to onboard new CarePros that cater to Homage’s business needs
- This role has the potential to grow to a Senior Operations Associate depending on performance from the individual
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 1-2 years of professional experience, ideally in start-ups, operations, recruitment or community engagement (Fresh graduates are welcome)
- This is a minimum 3 month contract position with the potential to extend depending on performance
- Candidates with prior nursing experience welcome
- Self-motivated, proactive, hands on and able to work autonomously
- Demonstrable track record in operations with ability to multitask effectively and adapt quickly to a fast-paced start-up environment
- Strong interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills
- An undeniably positive attitude, extreme dedication, and ability to act as a role model to Homage and its values
In other words,
- You are highly-motivated and want to create huge impact in a fast-growing startup
- You are a go-getter who is able to work independently
- You enjoy making day-to-day operations efficient and love finding better ways to improve productivity and “keep the lights on”
Homage is a care platform that combines qualified and trained caregivers, nurses, doctors, and health care organizations and funders with technology, enabling care, wellness, and recovery wherever you are. The work that we do and the technology we build transforms lives every hour, every day. We’re looking for people who are talented, driven, and motivated by our social mission.