Join us in working on something that matters
Live Operations Manager
Homage is a tech start-up business and operates within the Healthcare Industry.
We are changing the way people access and receive home-care. Through our technology platform we bridge the gap between care professionals and care recipients, enabling care, wellness and recovery.
The work that we do and technology we build transforms lives every hour, every day.
As the Live Operations Manager your main responsibility is to manage the team who ensure that each visit request is matched with the most suitable Care Professional to achieve maximum fulfillment and customer satisfaction.
As the Live Operations Manager you will:
- Lead and build the Live Operations team to exceed in Homage’s operational requirements;
- Manage the Live Operations team against clear QKR to deliver on the business outcomes;
- Coach, train and support the team on skills like problem solving strategies, customer experience and complaints management;
- Generate weekly and monthly reports on the team's performance and provide insight into potential blockers and or success factors;
- Drive the day-to-day operations through engaging and supporting our Care Providers and Care Owners;
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to meet objectives around product experience, growth, and scalability;
- Critically evaluate and analyse current processes, procedures and other data points to identify areas of improvements across live operations
What’s in it for you?
We offer you the opportunity to be part of our success story!
Not only will you play a critical role in building a legacy in a start-up business, but contribute to an organisation which truly makes a difference in people's lives. Through our growth mindset and agile approach you will see the impact your hard work and dedication makes.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a fast pace growth environment managing a successful operations team.
- Ability to work resourcefully, independently and with urgency.
- Ability to multi-task and thrive under pressure.
- Ability to examine and identify various data points, translating it into clear and sizable operational plans.
- Ability to lead with influence and build strong, productive relationships with various stakeholders.
- Knowledgeable of CRM systems (e.g. Zendesk, Hubspot, Zapier) and have experience creating synergies across systems.
- Previous experience working in a start-up high growth environment is desirable.
If you are excited by this opportunity and tick all the boxes, we would love to hear from you. For more information on Homage, visit www.homage.com.au.