Join us in working on something that matters
We are looking for Caregivers and Healthcare Assistants who are strongly aligned with our mission to make care more accessible to people in our community.
Depending on your schedule and commitment, we would love to have you on the team as a freelance, short-term contract or full-time caregiver.
How you will benefit as a Homage Caregiver:
- Enjoy high payouts of up to $17-19/hour
- Enjoy a flexible working schedule, so you can choose when you want to work
- Choose from multiple job opportunities, including home care, facility-based care and COVID-19 initiatives
- Additional training and upskilling opportunities
- Insurance coverage
- Get started immediately
- Provide general caregiving and personal care (i.e. companionship, assistance with activities of daily living)
- We will also match your skillsets and preferences with the most suitable opportunity
- If you are unsure of which job opportunity is right for you, you are encouraged to apply first and a Homage staff will reach out to you to share more.
Homage is an award-winning care solution that combines over 8000 curated and trained care professionals with smart technology to manage and provide on-demand holistic home and community-based caregiving to seniors and adults, allowing them to age and recover with grace, control and dignity.
Founded in Singapore, Homage works with care recipients with a range of mobility and medical conditions. We also collaborate with government, health and financial organisations to distribute and deliver caregiving services. We’re proudly backed by a group of top regional investors, including Golden Gate Ventures, 500 Startups and SeedPlus.