Join us in working on something that matters
Operations Manager (New Business)
Homage is seeking an Operations Manager to oversee a new business unit we have recently established. As the Operations manager, you will manage both the Supply acquisition and Fulfillment of assignments to ensure we maximise our revenue. This role will be reporting to the Head of Operations (Singapore).
- Oversee Supply management to ensure we have sufficient trained Care Professionals on the platform to perform the assignments for Interim Care Services (ICS).
- Manage partnership with our training partners to ensure SLAs are met and quality control of the training.
- Work closely with the Partnership team to understand their pipeline and upcoming demand forecast.
- Work with relevant Ops leads to manage day-to-day operations and troubleshoot issues
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 3-4 years of Operations experience, preferably in the startup industry
- This include at least 1 year of management experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills, and able to liaise with senior members of government agencies and organisations
- Comfortable working with data and using it to drive decisions
- An innovative rain-maker and self-starter, you have the ability to proactively identify improvement areas and work autonomously to create and drive innovative solutions
Homage is a care platform that combines qualified and trained caregivers, nurses, doctors and health care organisations and funders with technology, enabling care, wellness and recovery wherever you are. The work that we do and technology we build transforms lives every hour, every day. We’re looking for people who are talented, driven and motivated by our social mission.