Join us in working on something that matters
Australian Expansion Associate
Homage is a tech start up business and operates within the Healthcare Industry. Fundamentally, we are changing the way people access and receive home care. Through our technology platform we bridge the gap between care professionals and care recipients, enabling care, wellness and recovery.
The work that we do and technology we build transforms lives every hour, every day.
As the Expansion Associate you will be part of our expansion team and will assist in executing the expansion strategy, with the goal of successfully launching Homage in multiple new cities.
- Under the guidance of the Expansion Manager, research and understand Homage's differentiated value proposition in the current markets, including but not limited to addressable size, readiness, and competitiveness landscape;
- Drive the day to day operations to assist in setting up the expansion team and successfully launch and grow new markets, which include:
- Sourcing and onboarding health care professionals to grow the contracted workforce in the expansion city;
- Liaise with clients to understand their care requirements, recommend tailored care solutions, book and confirm care visits;
- Assist with the hiring and training of the local city teams to ensure operational requirements and targets are met;
- Liaise with internal departments to assist and drive expansion projects;
- Play a key role in fostering a team culture that drives excellence in service delivery, encourages ownership, teamwork and commitment, and supports the achievement of Homage's objectives, Mission and Values;
- Continuously looking for opportunities to improve the operational performance and efficiency, championing a culture of continuous improvement.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you the opportunity to be part of our success story!
Not only will you play a critical role in building a legacy in a start-up business, but contribute to an organisation which truly makes a difference in people's life.
Through our growth mindset and agile approach you will see the impact your hard work and dedication makes.
- Value working for an organisation that makes a difference in people’s lives
- 1-3 years of experience working in a start-up business or high-growth environment.
- Ability to work resourcefully, independently and with urgency.
- Ability to analyse data and use quantitative and qualitative analysis to drive decision making.
- Ability to multi-task and thrive under pressure.
If this sounds like you ‘CLICK APPLY’. For more information on Homage, visit www.homage.com.au.