Join us in working on something that matters
The Medical Director will be responsible for providing medical leadership to the Homage team & supporting the commercial and operations teams with medical advice and oversight. The medical director will also support and help drive the strategic direction of Homage, across home, community and acute care.
The Medical Director will own the compliance, definition and regulatory oversight for medical procedures across Homage businesses & will ensure that medical functions systems, processes & activities are fully aligned with business priorities, corporate policies, SOPs & guidelines. The Medical Director will also develop relationships with key customer ecosystem clinical stakeholders to maintain a thought leadership position and drive business needs.
The Medical Director will report to the CEO and be part of the Homage leadership Team. The Medical Director will work in cross-functional teams across Operations and Business Development throughout various phases of projects and oversee the medical advisors and medical officers across multiple geographies.
- Responsible for client home and facility care across Homage service lines by working closely with a multidisciplinary clinical team of care professionals, including care support staff, nurses and allied health professionals as well as commercial and operations functions
- Providing leadership of all medical-related requirements across Homage business lines including medical expert oversight and monitoring in a diverse range of settings, focusing on care delivery within the home and community
- Manage and lead resolution of regulatory, reputational, compliance, and other risk issues
- Maintains relationships with key business stakeholders and meaningfully contribute to strategic and tactical discussions in a cross-functional leadership team
- Support new business development through involvement in proposal writing and providing inputs to commercial documents.
- Participate in and contribute significantly to internal policy and external working teams on medical issues
- Contributing medical and scientific expertise and actively contributing to study reports, regulatory documents, and manuscripts
- Working in cross-functional teams across Operations and Business Development on all phases of projects, including feasibility assessments, design processes, educational efforts, management of medical information, and reviewing and editing of medical documents, Care Plans and Standard Operating Procedures
- Provide leadership to the team of clinical advisors, including medical and nursing officers; partner with external clinical partners and specialists to synthesise required expertise relevant to Homage collaborations
- May be required to be on-site during pre-launch and post-launch of projects to oversee the medical governance
- May be required to step in to support clinical delivery, including Telemedicine consultations or House Call visits
- Qualified Medical Doctor with current Singapore Medical Council Registration
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Medical Science, Nursing or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years of medical practice, with at least 3 years leading a team of medical practitioners in a medical institution or clinic
- Experience in leading and coaching medical personnel for skills and knowledge.
- Understanding of Industry codes, industry best practices, and business planning.
- Strong Commercial Sense, driven by a desire to make a significant positive impact with high levels of integrity and consistency, and dependability.
- Demonstrate strong leadership in the recruitment and development of medical practitioners
- Extremely results-driven and execution-focused, motivated and entrepreneurial; ability to own outcomes and make things happen with a strong sense of urgency
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal and influencing skills, with the ability to motivate teams
- Proven project management skills, with evidence of delivering large scale projects
- Relevant experience working with elderly patients, or those with Graduate Diploma in Geriatric Medicine / Family Medicine will be advantageous
Homage is a technology-enabled caregiving and health solution that combines curated professional caregivers, therapists and clinicians with technology to provide holistic care and wellness to older adults and families wherever they are. With more than 7,000 licensed care professionals, Homage leverages its technology platform to provide core services to an expansive client base of government providers, federal care plans, health organisations and employers across Singapore, Malaysia, Australia and Japan
For more information, visit: www.homage.sg