Join us in working on something that matters
Customer Support Lead, Japan
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Homage is redefining in-home caregiving for our parents, grandparents, friends and loved ones. At the heart of Homage are the families and caregivers we work with and the technology we build transforms their lives and care delivery experience. Here, everyone works on exciting, meaningful projects. We move fast, have fun and help each other out.
We’re looking for people who are talented, thoughtful, responsible and passionate individuals who share our values and passion for what we do. Your work will directly impact the lives of people receiving care, people delivering care, and the families that are normally left in the dark about the entire caring process. We're looking for strong team players, people who can work with a very diverse team (engineers, care operations, sales folks.) We’re proudly backed by a group of top local investors, including Golden Gate Ventures, 500 Startups and SeedPlus.
Homage is seeking a Customer Service team lead who enjoys working with the people at the heart of Homage: our Customers and Care Professionals.
This role supports the company’s customer service activities by directing and overseeing team members, resolving customer questions or complaints, and developing programs and procedures to enhance productivity and performance.
- Daily follow up for customer’s visit booking request, feedback, and ensuring communication loop with customers for their upcoming recurring visits
- Conduct periodic customer success calls with individual customers to review engagement, learn feedback, uncover future needs and strategically position up/cross-sell opportunities through service renewals
- Work closely with Care Operations and the rest of the Care Advisory team to manage and track incidents and feedback to drive service improvements and recovery
- Responsible for the entry and management of data within the customer database
- Assist the team lead with the preparation of customer communications materials
- Support ad-hoc tasks and projects from time to time
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 3-5 years of customer service experience, at least 1 year experience in a team management role in contact center/customer service environment
- Experience in facilitating training programs, coaching, monitoring KPIs and tracking performance
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Japanese
- Experience in hospitality, startups or healthcare-related sales is a plus
- Fast and accurate worker, able to think on own feet to present solutions as part of customer service
- Able to handle pressure on fulfilment of customer’s requests
- Meticulous, organised and attentive to details in the midst of a fast-paced environment
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, independent and reliable
- Organised and attentive to details
- Honest, responsible and willing to serve others
- Fluent in Japanese
- Competency in English a plus
Homage is a complete home care solution that combines the curation and training of care professionals with smart technology to provide on-demand home caregiving to seniors, allowing them to age at home with comfort, dignity, control and grace. Using a web and mobile technology platform, Homage efficiently matches care recipients with qualified care professionals and schedules caregiving on an on-demand basis to provide recipients with home nursing care, assistance with daily activities and therapy services. Homage works with both private clients and public organizations to provide high quality care to seniors.