Join us in working on something that matters
Live Operations Lead, Japan
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Type: Full time, Permanent
Homage is looking for a Live Operations Lead strongly aligned with its mission to transform the way people access and get home care and improve their lives through personalized care.
You will be responsible for the fulfilment of Care Visits by ensuring suitable matches between our Care Professionals (nurses and support worker) and Care Recipients. You will also support our Care Professionals as they provide care and assist in incident management and resolution. You will be working with internal teams to drive business metrics and execute the Homage strategy on the ground. You should be a strong operator capable of independently running operations with a bias to action in driving new initiatives.
In this role, you will also serve as the voice and ambassador of our business, operations, and customer relations in Japan.
- Responsible for managing operations (primarily Care Operations) in Japan with ownership on performance targets
- Oversee and manage end-to-end care delivery, including qualifying Care Professional assignments, care reporting and care quality
- Communicate, triage and provide the right resolution to care session incidents and any Client or Care Professionals’ needs, feedback, concerns and escalations
- Work closely with the Homage Care Advisory team to understand care requirements and provide adequate inputs and feedback to ensure smooth delivery of care to Care Recipients
- Work closely with the Homage Finance team to ensure smooth payment processes for both Care Professionals and Care Owners
- Work closely with the Supply Operations team with special projects
- Work closely with the Product & Engineering team in order to drive product improvements in order to scale operational processes
- Opportunities to spearhead ad-hoc projects and initiatives with the aim to scale operational processes and improve existing workflows
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 3-5 years of professional experience, ideally in start-ups or operations
- Self-motivated, proactive, hands on and able to work autonomously
- Demonstrable track record in operations with ability to multitask effectively and adapt quickly to a fast-paced start-up environment
- Tech savvy and able to pick up and internalize IT solutions and processes quickly; Being able to teach said IT systems to other parties effectively is a bonus
- Strong interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills
- An undeniably positive attitude, extreme dedication, and ability to act as a role model to Homage and its values
- Understanding of the healthcare industry with a passion for caregiving is a major plus
- Fluent in Japanese
- Competency in English a plus
In other words,
- You are highly-motivated and want to create huge impact in a fast-growing startup
- You are a go-getter who is able to work independently
- You enjoy making day-to-day operations efficient and love finding better ways to improve productivity and “keep the lights on”
Homage is a care platform that combines qualified and trained caregivers, nurses, doctors and health care organisations and funders with technology, enabling care, wellness and recovery wherever you are. The work that we do and technology we build transforms lives every hour, every day. We’re looking for people who are talented, driven and motivated by our social mission.