Join us in working on something that matters
Care Advisor (Inside Sales)
Location: Johor Bahru, Johore, Malaysia
Sales and customer success at Homage is changing fast to meet company growth. The Care Advisor will serve a key role in two major components of the Homage experience, one, helping families and care organizations across Malaysia who need caregiving understand and select our solution and service and second, ensuring the needs of our clients are deeply met.
- Be the Care Advisor that our Care Owners and Care Recipients need through a deep understanding of their challenges, their circumstances and caregiving needs.
- Develop a deep understanding of client needs and requirements
- Use customer insights and data to optimize for customer experience and potential client conversion rate through receiving incoming calls
- Articulate the Homage proposition to prospective clients
- Educate Care Owners on both new and existing services offered by Homage
- Source new client and account opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound calls
- Communicate client needs, handover successful cases over to the Customer Success team and schedule client care assessment visits with Care Specialists team
- Close sales and achieve quotas
- Track all leads, prospects and clients via technology tools and internal systems
- Help develop and refine the sales playbook and answer inbound and outbound calls from various referral sources
- Be highly energised, self-motivated, positive attitude and passionate about meeting sales targets.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experienced in telemarketing and direct sales
- Experience in hospitality, startups or healthcare-related sales is a plus
- Desire to make a big and positive impact
- Accountability: Someone who values ownership and understands the importance of accountability
- Team player: Receptive to constructive criticism and open to coaching
- Communications: Highly communicative, energetic, loves building relationships and rapport with others and in general a people-person
- Detailed-Oriented: Organised and attentive to details
- Independent: Proactive and able to operate independently with minimal supervision
- Languages: Able to speak and write in both Bahasa Malaysia and English (Able to speak additional languages would be an advantage such as Mandarin, Tamil and other Chinese as well as Indian dialects)
- Roster-based: Open to work either night shifts, early morning shifts or weekends (incl. Public Holidays)
Homage is a care platform that combines qualified and trained caregivers, nurses, doctors and health care organisations and funders with technology, enabling care, wellness and recovery wherever you are. The work that we do and technology we build transforms lives every hour, every day. We’re looking for people who are talented, driven and motivated by our social mission.